I thought i would lighten the stress levels ahead of this week’s Flying Scotsman visit. So how long have you followed Dawlish Beach to what we do? Just how much of a fan are you?
Take our fun quiz and find out.
- What year did Dawlish Beach launch it’s first camera?
- How many cameras do we operate?
- What are the names of the cameras?
- How many subscription levels do we offer?
- What are the names of our main contributors?
- Which passenger railway companies operate on a daily basis past our cameras?
- Which is the most frequent steam tour to pass the cameras each year?
- What concrete model does our railway expert have in his garden?
- What was the name of our post on history and resilience that was published nationally and read at the Department for Transport?
- Which train did GWR invite us on for it’s official launch?
So before i reveal the answers and you can see how well you have done i need to fill a bit of space! Scroll down beneath the pictures to find the answers and see how well you have done.
So how did you do?
0 – Washed up
1-3 – Damp squall
4-6 – Moderate but windy
7-9 – Fine and sunny
10 – Perfect day